A Medicare Supplement Plan is a type of insurance plan that can pick up the remaining costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover. These plans are offered through private insurance companies and act like extra health insurance that can help with co-pays, deductibles, and other services like medical care when traveling outside the US.
Medicare Only Covers 80% Of Part B Expenses
Important note: Although Medigap can help cover many different medical expenses, they don’t offer coverage for dental, vision, or long-term care. You may need to switch to Medicare Advantage to get coverage for those expenses.
How Do I Choose The Right Medicare Supplement Plan?
There are many different Medicare Supplement plans with various sets of benefits depending on your budget and needs. A licensed insurance brokerage like HealthSpire specializes in this type of insurance and can help Medicare beneficiaries like you with quotes from several plans. HealthSpire is determined to help you choose the right Medicare Supplement plan.
Save time searching online for the best Medicare Supplement plan. You can discuss your different cost options and various plan benefits with a helpful TeleAgent at HealthSpire.
(888) 392-0262 (TTY: 711)
Licensed Insurance Agents are ready to call you
- Answered by a licensed agent in your state
- We’ll thoroughly discuss your needs
- Apply for plans 100% over the phone
- Our consult services are FREE
Speaking with a licensed agent in your state is by far the best way to learn about Medicare Supplement plans and getting a no-obligation quote is easy.
15-minute quote process
Medicare Part A and B aren’t the only options you need to consider. The Licensed Insurance Agents at HealthSpire are ready to help you research all of the other options you may have in a clear and easy to understand way. Simply give us a call at (888) 392-0262 to cut down on your research time online.
What Our Customers Are Saying:
“Oliver was very easy to talk with and he answered my questions clearly. If there was something he wasn't sure on, he would check with his manager and it was answered. Thank you for your help.”
“Harley was patient and explained every detail of the policy and choices. He made sure I understood. He was friendly and I enjoyed our conversation. I'd give him an A+.”
“Ryan was very helpful and knowledgeable. Ryan’s expertise took away my stress regarding Medicare supplemental insurance sign up.”
Our Pledge To You
We pledge to listen with respect and work diligently to find you the right insurance solution.
Looking for a Medicare Supplement plan 2022 in the following states? We can help get you a quote; either by phone or schedule a time to speak with a live agent, through our Virtual Assistant.
Find your state below, and follow the link:
- Medicare Supplement plans in Georgia
- Medicare Supplement plans in Florida
- Medicare Supplement plans in Texas
- Medicare Supplement plans in North Carolina
- Medicare Supplement plans in Pennsylvania
- Medicare Supplement plans in Arizona
- Medicare Supplement plans in Ohio
- Medicare Supplement plans in Michigan
- Medicare Supplement plans in Nebraska
- Medicare Supplement plans in South Carolina
- Medicare Supplement plans in Illinois
- Medicare Supplement plans in Iowa
- Medicare Supplement plans in Kansa
- Medicare Supplement plans in New Jersey
- Medicare Supplement plans in Maryland